Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can Flash be Search Engine Friendly

Today was weekend for me. So, I took little bit more rest than regular.

As usual, I checked my personal email accounts. I attempted to find the information about how to do Flash SEO. I had known that we should try to minimize the use of it in website. But, if the necessity is required to use it, then we should follow some rules such as div base site, SWFObject, minimizing programming code by using CSS Code, etc. And, also we would place the same content, in Flash, which are used in HTML.

As usual, I was surfing the searchengineland site and I found sIFR. sIFR is a technique which uses Javascript to read in HTML text and render it in Flash instead.

Eric Enge has mentioned it in a very describe way. He also has mentioned that strong point that how Flash Can Be Search Engine Friendly. I think that it will be worth if you take a time to visit Eric Enge's post on search engine land.

And last, I want to get some ideas that what you think about it.

So, please make sure to make a comment here.

Have a nice day.!!!

No comments: